The hotel where we were staying A view from our conference room A small garden outside my room Can you tell which was my room in this photo? A view from a boat trip on a rainy/sunny evening!
I dedicate this site to my beloved dogs and cats, wishing them good health and have a happy life. I also wish that there is no more pain and suffering for the animal in the world.
I am a super dog and cat lover living in Hong Kong. I have five dogs-Happy, Locky, Nicko, Bobby and Ringo that have already gone to Rainbow Bridge. At the moment, I have one dog and twelve cats.
They are :
1) Mickey
2) Cammi
3) Bowie
4) Crystal
5) Chanelle
6) Cagalli
7) Maria
8) Yung Yung
9) Bessie
10) Chewie
11) Yellppy
12) Tonga
13) Porsche
6 comment(s):
老師, Welcome back!!!!
Hotel個環境幾優美丫!
By
Jo, at
7:44 AM, April 30, 2005
嘩...boat trip, 老師你去開會定遊園呀.hohoho
By
Snowball, at
12:19 PM, April 30, 2005
老c, 個view十分之甘靚呀 ^0^
去渡假簡直very good 呀 !!!!!
仲有無呀 !?
By
eggegg, at
8:05 PM, April 30, 2005
如此美竞, 有冇艷遇先?
By
Jo, at
3:50 PM, May 01, 2005
So beautiful !!!
By
Carol, at
4:11 PM, May 01, 2005
好好好.... 靚呀~~~
By
izumicat, at
2:35 PM, May 04, 2005
Post a comment
<< Home