I dedicate this site to my beloved dogs and cats, wishing them good health and have a happy life. I also wish that there is no more pain and suffering for the animal in the world.
I am a super dog and cat lover living in Hong Kong. I have five dogs-Happy, Locky, Nicko, Bobby and Ringo that have already gone to Rainbow Bridge. At the moment, I have one dog and twelve cats.
They are :
1) Mickey
2) Cammi
3) Bowie
4) Crystal
5) Chanelle
6) Cagalli
7) Maria
8) Yung Yung
9) Bessie
10) Chewie
11) Yellppy
12) Tonga
13) Porsche
4 comment(s):
你扮邊位靚女呀??
By
Winkris, at
9:49 AM, May 24, 2005
晶晶 : 你做物"及"野呀, 係唔係你呀媽叫你監視對面屋呀.okay..good girl..Or 你好擔心我嚟探你, 所以睇定之後立即閃呀
By
Snowball, at
2:14 PM, May 24, 2005
我真係唔想講, 但又不吐不快:
To my desrest 肥晶 : 睇見你個背影我有d 擔心張枱.
By
Snowball, at
2:24 PM, May 24, 2005
咁Eva我要痴住你喇,我食死左你都可以醫番生丫嘛^0^
By
No See, at
1:41 AM, May 25, 2005
Post a comment
<< Home