I dedicate this site to my beloved dogs and cats, wishing them good health and have a happy life. I also wish that there is no more pain and suffering for the animal in the world.
I am a super dog and cat lover living in Hong Kong. I have five dogs-Happy, Locky, Nicko, Bobby and Ringo that have already gone to Rainbow Bridge. At the moment, I have one dog and twelve cats.
They are :
1) Mickey
2) Cammi
3) Bowie
4) Crystal
5) Chanelle
6) Cagalli
7) Maria
8) Yung Yung
9) Bessie
10) Chewie
11) Yellppy
12) Tonga
13) Porsche
5 comment(s):
我而家明白mud野係緋聞中既男女, 我要報警"盜板"呀....
By
Snowball, at
2:19 PM, June 17, 2005
哈哈,100個得意呀~~
By
Winkris, at
2:20 PM, June 17, 2005
haha... 老師你又整d咁相
睇下,係靚喎,女既甜美,男既俊俏~
By
izumicat, at
2:36 PM, June 17, 2005
我要投訴, 應該係女上男下至啱
By
Snowball, at
3:18 PM, June 17, 2005
hahaha, 真係又係咁登對喎, 大家塊面都係咁扁, 大家對眼都係咁圓咕六, 大家都係靚仔靚囡....
cecilia 咁快就想幫 bowie 揾二奶呀?
By
roboman, at
6:27 PM, June 20, 2005
Post a comment
<< Home