Dear All, Thank you very much for your warm regards for Bowie. He is fine now. He has to take anti-biotic for ten days. He is obviously getting much more better than the day before, at least his eyes can widely open :) And he has a good appetite too ^0^
I dedicate this site to my beloved dogs and cats, wishing them good health and have a happy life. I also wish that there is no more pain and suffering for the animal in the world.
I am a super dog and cat lover living in Hong Kong. I have five dogs-Happy, Locky, Nicko, Bobby and Ringo that have already gone to Rainbow Bridge. At the moment, I have one dog and twelve cats.
They are :
1) Mickey
2) Cammi
3) Bowie
4) Crystal
5) Chanelle
6) Cagalli
7) Maria
8) Yung Yung
9) Bessie
10) Chewie
11) Yellppy
12) Tonga
13) Porsche
9 comment(s):
BOWBOW,原來你病左 :(
希望你快d好番,早日比返個精靈大頭我地睇
掛念你.....
By
eggegg, at
11:32 AM, September 01, 2005
祝煲煲早日康復....
By
Carol, at
10:13 PM, September 01, 2005
好快會好返架la~~ ^^
By
Winkris, at
12:17 PM, September 02, 2005
Dear All, Thank you very much for your warm regards for Bowie. He is fine now. He has to take anti-biotic for ten days. He is obviously getting much more better than the day before, at least his eyes can widely open :) And he has a good appetite too ^0^
By
No See, at
1:22 PM, September 02, 2005
Hello Cecilia,
我在上星期猫展中見過Bowie,妳仲比左呢個網址我,而家我可以成日睇到Bowie嘅近況同生活照,thank you.
知道Bowie病了,有點擔心,希望他很快可以康復,又回復那個天真可愛的模樣!
Cheers,
Eva
By
Anonymous, at
3:09 AM, September 03, 2005
Welcome Eva^0^
多謝你來參觀我的網頁, 更加高興你這麽喜歡Bowie呀! 希望你可以快快找到隻你中意的exotic, 我想與你的貓貓可以合得來的 :)
要常常來呀 ^0^
By
No See, at
4:45 PM, September 03, 2005
祝Bowie早日康復!!
By
izumicat, at
10:52 PM, September 03, 2005
bow bow 快d好番呀!!!
By
Khloe's Handmade - 老圓日記, at
11:59 PM, September 06, 2005
BOW BOW 乖呀, 要食葯呀, 如果你唔食葯姨姨就會帶你返我屋企o架.. hahahaha..
By
roboman, at
3:59 PM, September 07, 2005
Post a comment
<< Home