I dedicate this site to my beloved dogs and cats, wishing them good health and have a happy life. I also wish that there is no more pain and suffering for the animal in the world.
I am a super dog and cat lover living in Hong Kong. I have five dogs-Happy, Locky, Nicko, Bobby and Ringo that have already gone to Rainbow Bridge. At the moment, I have one dog and twelve cats.
They are :
1) Mickey
2) Cammi
3) Bowie
4) Crystal
5) Chanelle
6) Cagalli
7) Maria
8) Yung Yung
9) Bessie
10) Chewie
11) Yellppy
12) Tonga
13) Porsche
3 comment(s):
老師妳好西利,mud個個生日都記得嘅!
Anyway,我又嚟祝呀昇昇 "Happy Birthday,有咁靚得咁靚"先.
hohoho....
By
Anonymous, at
2:23 PM, October 26, 2005
昇大佬, 生日快樂 ! 健健康康, 靚靚仔仔 ^0^
By
eggegg, at
12:57 PM, October 27, 2005
Thank you no see!!! kiss~~
By
izumicat, at
10:13 AM, October 28, 2005
Post a comment
<< Home