I dedicate this site to my beloved dogs and cats, wishing them good health and have a happy life. I also wish that there is no more pain and suffering for the animal in the world.
I am a super dog and cat lover living in Hong Kong. I have five dogs-Happy, Locky, Nicko, Bobby and Ringo that have already gone to Rainbow Bridge. At the moment, I have one dog and twelve cats.
They are :
1) Mickey
2) Cammi
3) Bowie
4) Crystal
5) Chanelle
6) Cagalli
7) Maria
8) Yung Yung
9) Bessie
10) Chewie
11) Yellppy
12) Tonga
13) Porsche
5 comment(s):
多謝老師! 不過我寫呢個message嘅時候,巳經比阿煲煲"電"到暈得一陣陣啦 ^^"
其實blue color(即係我地肉眼所見嘅灰色)係好難影架. 不過煲煲有千變萬化嘅post,加上駛出渾身解數至可以打破呢個定律:p
仲有白色係另外一個影相好難影嘅顏色,今次輯相居然 ~煲煲+白色background~ 都咁正,仲有煲煲落力嘅演出,真係底讚架!
By
Anonymous, at
3:59 AM, December 28, 2005
第二張:隻手仔伸出嚟,真係睇到好肉緊,想咬佢一啖...^^"
By
Anonymous, at
4:01 AM, December 28, 2005
煲煲呢輯相好嗲嗲樣呀 ^0^ 差 d 以為係貓囡o添!
By
roboman, at
11:25 AM, December 28, 2005
我都你煲煲Fans架....
lee輯相簡直殺死人....
By
Carol, at
3:43 PM, December 28, 2005
Bowie真係幾時都咁靚仔~
By
izumicat, at
9:26 AM, December 30, 2005
Post a comment
<< Home