I dedicate this site to my beloved dogs and cats, wishing them good health and have a happy life. I also wish that there is no more pain and suffering for the animal in the world.
I am a super dog and cat lover living in Hong Kong. I have five dogs-Happy, Locky, Nicko, Bobby and Ringo that have already gone to Rainbow Bridge. At the moment, I have one dog and twelve cats.
They are :
1) Mickey
2) Cammi
3) Bowie
4) Crystal
5) Chanelle
6) Cagalli
7) Maria
8) Yung Yung
9) Bessie
10) Chewie
11) Yellppy
12) Tonga
13) Porsche
5 comment(s):
晶晶巧靚女...巧嬌俏呀!!
By
Carol, at
5:24 PM, March 01, 2006
晶晶原來都好上鏡過bor,唔比呀大頭煲獨領風騷^^"
點解仲未見陳珍珍小姐蒲頭呢?
By
Anonymous, at
2:33 AM, March 02, 2006
haha, long time no see woo. 肥晶晶
By
Snowball, at
1:39 PM, March 02, 2006
Eva, 唉! 呀陳小姐太過活躍喇,好難影到張好相呀,諗住呢幾日補番飛,再同佢影下呀^0^
By
No See, at
10:48 PM, March 02, 2006
紫晶代表智慧
粉晶代表愛情
藍寶石代表貴氣
咁晶晶你咪樣樣都有齊
By
Khloe's Handmade - 老圓日記, at
4:55 PM, March 08, 2006
Post a comment
<< Home