I dedicate this site to my beloved dogs and cats, wishing them good health and have a happy life. I also wish that there is no more pain and suffering for the animal in the world.
I am a super dog and cat lover living in Hong Kong. I have five dogs-Happy, Locky, Nicko, Bobby and Ringo that have already gone to Rainbow Bridge. At the moment, I have one dog and twelve cats.
They are :
1) Mickey
2) Cammi
3) Bowie
4) Crystal
5) Chanelle
6) Cagalli
7) Maria
8) Yung Yung
9) Bessie
10) Chewie
11) Yellppy
12) Tonga
13) Porsche
6 comment(s):
中左獎!? (好感動)
真是無心插柳....... :p
多謝老師, 同多謝未見過面的"蕃薯"問題, heheheheh
By
eggegg, at
10:07 AM, July 21, 2006
仲有呀, 仲有呀,
bow仔, 你真是我gei lucky star 呀 ! 我昨日買的六合仔, 都是中左2個字咋, so, 都要多謝bowbow :p
By
eggegg, at
10:09 AM, July 21, 2006
唔際呀~~再攞第二樣野黎估呀!!
By
Anonymous, at
10:22 AM, July 21, 2006
我唔開心呀...
尋晚我只係忙咗少少唔記得上網啫,咁就錯失咗個機會喇.... >___<"
By
Anonymous, at
10:26 AM, July 21, 2006
Cammi 係米暗戀煲煲呀?? 佢响後面昅到
煲煲實一實~佢係米好乖女架??多D post
Cammi既相啦!!
By
Anonymous, at
10:30 AM, July 21, 2006
仲未到24喎..快d黎多幾題啦..
月巴煲愈黎愈好肉地喎...XD
By
Anonymous, at
12:24 PM, July 23, 2006
Post a comment
<< Home