I dedicate this site to my beloved dogs and cats, wishing them good health and have a happy life. I also wish that there is no more pain and suffering for the animal in the world.
I am a super dog and cat lover living in Hong Kong. I have five dogs-Happy, Locky, Nicko, Bobby and Ringo that have already gone to Rainbow Bridge. At the moment, I have one dog and twelve cats.
They are :
1) Mickey
2) Cammi
3) Bowie
4) Crystal
5) Chanelle
6) Cagalli
7) Maria
8) Yung Yung
9) Bessie
10) Chewie
11) Yellppy
12) Tonga
13) Porsche
6 comment(s):
老師妳真係攞咗出黎呀(0.0)
呵呵..不過我知答案,所以我唔估喇^^"
By
Anonymous, at
3:16 PM, June 16, 2007
奸仔呀...好古惑呀 ><
By
Anonymous, at
1:59 PM, June 17, 2007
個樣貢奸, 貢似貓社團 d 大哥大咁o既?
By
roboman, at
5:47 PM, June 18, 2007
好 man 呀 ^0^ ^3^
By
eggegg, at
9:42 AM, June 20, 2007
貢! 係咪無人知(除左靜儀)佢係呀咩水呀:0 kakaka.........
By
No See, at
10:53 AM, June 22, 2007
係唔係snowball既? (我唔記得左名丫..)
By
Fairy, at
9:41 AM, June 26, 2007
Post a comment
<< Home