I dedicate this site to my beloved dogs and cats, wishing them good health and have a happy life. I also wish that there is no more pain and suffering for the animal in the world.
I am a super dog and cat lover living in Hong Kong. I have five dogs-Happy, Locky, Nicko, Bobby and Ringo that have already gone to Rainbow Bridge. At the moment, I have one dog and twelve cats.
They are :
1) Mickey
2) Cammi
3) Bowie
4) Crystal
5) Chanelle
6) Cagalli
7) Maria
8) Yung Yung
9) Bessie
10) Chewie
11) Yellppy
12) Tonga
13) Porsche
6 comment(s):
十分鐘車程好近喎,甘你要多d返去探吓佢地啦....兩隻豬仔應該好快適應,唔駛擔心,難得太婆又甘錫佢地,真係好放心啦!!!
By
Carol, at
11:18 AM, September 27, 2007
呀c子仔個樣好慘呀, 好彩有包包做陪jei ^0^
呀包包好適應個到甘wow, 開心屎佢啦, 甘多地方反, 又有個甘開揚的露台........(小心wow, 裝返個防貓走先)
孖寶豬, 有咩需要就同婆婆講啦, 佢會無限量甘十卜你地架 ^0^
By
eggegg, at
1:04 PM, September 27, 2007
carol,係呀,都好近下,搭巴士四五個站咋! 呀包仔就無問題,呀C子仔就擔心D,今朝母親大人話呀包仔已經識跳上個雲石窗台樹日光浴(晒太陽)喇,而呀C子仔仲呢係床底喊緊呀:(((
旦旦,放心呀,已經訂做左個欄架喇,而家用個cage頂住先!
吓! 無限量十卜佢地果個係我呀:p
By
No See, at
2:03 PM, September 27, 2007
好近啫^0^妳晚晚返娘家見下佢兩隻豬仔都
好方便啦,包包真係好開心咁喎,霸埋妳間
閏房呀!!獅子仔好快會同包包一齊孖住四圍巡
架喇!!老師妳可以放心喎^0^
By
Anonymous, at
4:55 PM, September 27, 2007
靜儀,今日呀C子仔好D喇,同呀包包一齊係窗台晒太陽,希望佢快D如你所講同包包一齊孖住四圍巡喇:p
By
No See, at
1:29 PM, September 28, 2007
老師, 放心放心! 貓 b 係無有怕的!
我反而驚 d 貓 b 得到太婆的寵愛之後, 會變心!
By
roboman, at
2:26 PM, September 28, 2007
Post a comment
<< Home