I dedicate this site to my beloved dogs and cats, wishing them good health and have a happy life. I also wish that there is no more pain and suffering for the animal in the world.
I am a super dog and cat lover living in Hong Kong. I have five dogs-Happy, Locky, Nicko, Bobby and Ringo that have already gone to Rainbow Bridge. At the moment, I have one dog and twelve cats.
They are :
1) Mickey
2) Cammi
3) Bowie
4) Crystal
5) Chanelle
6) Cagalli
7) Maria
8) Yung Yung
9) Bessie
10) Chewie
11) Yellppy
12) Tonga
13) Porsche
4 comment(s):
砌心型圖案~~ ^^
By
Winkris, at
9:53 AM, July 07, 2005
Yeah! Bingo, winkris ^0^
By
No See, at
9:55 AM, July 07, 2005
多謝老師 ^3^
煲煲聞臭腳呀!!!!! hahaha....
張心型相好 sweet 呀!!! (諗緊係咪老師做馬呢, 無奶油咁心型喎... 好可疑)
By
roboman, at
12:56 PM, July 07, 2005
呢個係貓貓既 "相對論" 真係好深, 好難明
By
Snowball, at
3:20 PM, July 08, 2005
Post a comment
<< Home