no see, please view, http://www.5iwowo.com/ppshow/hk20052.asp I see BowBow & Pesto too..... This breeder talked to me and leave me her card, so I found these pictures.
I dedicate this site to my beloved dogs and cats, wishing them good health and have a happy life. I also wish that there is no more pain and suffering for the animal in the world.
I am a super dog and cat lover living in Hong Kong. I have five dogs-Happy, Locky, Nicko, Bobby and Ringo that have already gone to Rainbow Bridge. At the moment, I have one dog and twelve cats.
They are :
1) Mickey
2) Cammi
3) Bowie
4) Crystal
5) Chanelle
6) Cagalli
7) Maria
8) Yung Yung
9) Bessie
10) Chewie
11) Yellppy
12) Tonga
13) Porsche
7 comment(s):
係!!
不過你咁問得.....
By
izumicat, at
1:40 PM, September 04, 2005
I think so.
Once I view the website, I guess he is Bowie too.
By
Carol, at
4:54 PM, September 04, 2005
老師,到底你認唔認得BOWBOW架 :P
可能D VET 見BOWBOW甘可愛, 都要輕薄佢一番 XD
By
eggegg, at
10:57 AM, September 05, 2005
no see,
please view,
http://www.5iwowo.com/ppshow/hk20052.asp
I see BowBow & Pesto too.....
This breeder talked to me and leave me her card, so I found these pictures.
By
Carol, at
11:00 AM, September 05, 2005
Carol, Thanks a lot ^0^
By
No See, at
11:22 AM, September 05, 2005
ah ya, mud咁可愛嘅...話時話,我果日見到佢都想輕薄吓佢架,不過揾唔到機會之ma ^^"
Eva
By
Anonymous, at
11:09 PM, September 05, 2005
bow bow 個樣真係好易認, 佢咁樣俾人輕薄, 有冇say "NO" 呀...
By
Khloe's Handmade - 老圓日記, at
11:55 PM, September 06, 2005
Post a comment
<< Home