I dedicate this site to my beloved dogs and cats, wishing them good health and have a happy life. I also wish that there is no more pain and suffering for the animal in the world.
I am a super dog and cat lover living in Hong Kong. I have five dogs-Happy, Locky, Nicko, Bobby and Ringo that have already gone to Rainbow Bridge. At the moment, I have one dog and twelve cats.
They are :
1) Mickey
2) Cammi
3) Bowie
4) Crystal
5) Chanelle
6) Cagalli
7) Maria
8) Yung Yung
9) Bessie
10) Chewie
11) Yellppy
12) Tonga
13) Porsche
7 comment(s):
祝各位:
新年快樂! 繼續同愛猫過著幸福快樂的生活!
By
Anonymous, at
1:01 AM, January 01, 2006
HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!
祝各位貓友身體健康! 生活愉快!
By
miandsilver, at
9:37 PM, January 01, 2006
Happy New Year !!
By
Carol, at
11:56 AM, January 02, 2006
雖然我遲左少, 我都希望大家開開心心, 一年好過一年
By
Snowball, at
9:19 AM, January 03, 2006
新年快樂,人同貓貓都要身體健康~~
By
Winkris, at
10:06 AM, January 03, 2006
老師 ))))))))))))
新年進步, 早日得嘗所願 (抱貓b) ^0^
hohoho))))))))))))))))))))
By
eggegg, at
9:45 AM, January 04, 2006
借老師呢度祝大家新年快樂! 日日都笑口常開!
By
roboman, at
2:02 PM, January 05, 2006
Post a comment
<< Home