I dedicate this site to my beloved dogs and cats, wishing them good health and have a happy life. I also wish that there is no more pain and suffering for the animal in the world.
I am a super dog and cat lover living in Hong Kong. I have five dogs-Happy, Locky, Nicko, Bobby and Ringo that have already gone to Rainbow Bridge. At the moment, I have one dog and twelve cats.
They are :
1) Mickey
2) Cammi
3) Bowie
4) Crystal
5) Chanelle
6) Cagalli
7) Maria
8) Yung Yung
9) Bessie
10) Chewie
11) Yellppy
12) Tonga
13) Porsche
8 comment(s):
泡泡槍呀!!!!!!!!!! 我又係睇中咗呢件玩具, 不過未揾到香港邊度有, 又唔想 mail order. 好囉, 等 no see 妳班大帝測試咗先, 如果好玩我就放心 mail order 買一個!
By
roboman, at
4:02 PM, March 23, 2006
老師,妳嘅"天生購物狂症候群"真係幾嚴重吓bor,下次目標會唔會係買間屋呀...呵呵呵!
By
Anonymous, at
12:26 AM, March 24, 2006
我都想買泡泡槍^^
By
Winkris, at
10:39 AM, March 25, 2006
((((嘩..)))TUNNEL TOWER.....扑左鎚啦!?
By
Kriz, at
12:26 PM, March 25, 2006
好呀,記得真係預我一支^^
By
Winkris, at
1:15 PM, March 25, 2006
巧羨慕丫.住村屋真好.我D村屋癮又黎啦.>.<
By
Kriz, at
4:37 AM, March 28, 2006
tunnel tower,正呀!!快D買、快D買、快D買,最鍾意見到人買野
By
Ah duck, at
3:45 PM, March 28, 2006
no see, 唔太麻煩的話就幫我買支泡泡槍啦, thank you!
By
roboman, at
11:55 AM, April 10, 2006
Post a comment
<< Home