We all missed Eva very much. I still have more of Eva's talk to put there but I am just too lazy and busy these days. Hope I can update it in the coming few months.
I dedicate this site to my beloved dogs and cats, wishing them good health and have a happy life. I also wish that there is no more pain and suffering for the animal in the world.
I am a super dog and cat lover living in Hong Kong. I have five dogs-Happy, Locky, Nicko, Bobby and Ringo that have already gone to Rainbow Bridge. At the moment, I have one dog and twelve cats.
They are :
1) Mickey
2) Cammi
3) Bowie
4) Crystal
5) Chanelle
6) Cagalli
7) Maria
8) Yung Yung
9) Bessie
10) Chewie
11) Yellppy
12) Tonga
13) Porsche
7 comment(s):
個瞭望台又幾好咁喎,有無試過兩隻一齊走上去訓呀
By
Ah duck, at
2:16 PM, April 06, 2006
唔駛客氣喎. 等下次抬埋張 "貓樹" 返嚟 先嗚謝啦 ^o^
By
Snowball, at
3:37 PM, April 06, 2006
睇真D,陳小姐都幾好肉wor,
你估煲煲鍾唔鍾意肥妹呢?
By
Anonymous, at
9:34 PM, April 06, 2006
肥妹好攬D呀麻
By
Ah duck, at
3:36 PM, April 07, 2006
好得以禾﹐拒地﹗
Ava
By
Anonymous, at
10:50 PM, April 08, 2006
Thank you very much for the "Memory pages for my darling little sister". We all appreicated what you have done for her.
On behalf of Eva's family and friends
Ava
By
Anonymous, at
10:57 PM, April 08, 2006
Ava, Welcome ^0^
We all missed Eva very much. I still have more of Eva's talk to put there but I am just too lazy and busy these days. Hope I can update it in the coming few months.
By
No See, at
1:34 AM, April 10, 2006
Post a comment
<< Home