I dedicate this site to my beloved dogs and cats, wishing them good health and have a happy life. I also wish that there is no more pain and suffering for the animal in the world.
I am a super dog and cat lover living in Hong Kong. I have five dogs-Happy, Locky, Nicko, Bobby and Ringo that have already gone to Rainbow Bridge. At the moment, I have one dog and twelve cats.
They are :
1) Mickey
2) Cammi
3) Bowie
4) Crystal
5) Chanelle
6) Cagalli
7) Maria
8) Yung Yung
9) Bessie
10) Chewie
11) Yellppy
12) Tonga
13) Porsche
5 comment(s):
老師我想知你D新玩具係邊度買呢
我都想買俾我個蠢豬仔用
By
Anonymous, at
11:42 AM, May 10, 2006
lee 個系列的cat tree我係紅x蔔見過, 你講好大棵的有得賣呀.
By
Carol, at
3:18 PM, May 10, 2006
no see,你D玩具就黎多到可以做個cat-toys library,租比其他貓玩,或者Sunday去維園擺個檔,賣二手貓玩具
By
Ah duck, at
12:26 PM, May 11, 2006
我第一個幫襯
By
Ah duck, at
3:59 PM, May 12, 2006
靚靚貓樹,老師英明的選擇!
不過我覺得成個人咁高個棵都啱妳bor :p
By
Anonymous, at
1:54 PM, May 14, 2006
Post a comment
<< Home