I dedicate this site to my beloved dogs and cats, wishing them good health and have a happy life. I also wish that there is no more pain and suffering for the animal in the world.
I am a super dog and cat lover living in Hong Kong. I have five dogs-Happy, Locky, Nicko, Bobby and Ringo that have already gone to Rainbow Bridge. At the moment, I have one dog and twelve cats.
They are :
1) Mickey
2) Cammi
3) Bowie
4) Crystal
5) Chanelle
6) Cagalli
7) Maria
8) Yung Yung
9) Bessie
10) Chewie
11) Yellppy
12) Tonga
13) Porsche
4 comment(s):
老師,請問煲煲做乜咁眼訓,你幫佢整左條圍巾,佢都訓到唔咪眼??
By
izumicat, at
10:59 PM, June 11, 2006
煲煲又發工啦,搞到一眾fans暈得一陣陣tim ^o^
By
Anonymous, at
3:24 PM, June 12, 2006
bowbow同晶晶地係咪半夢半醒呢, 個樣好甜咁 ^o^
By
Khloe's Handmade - 老圓日記, at
2:31 PM, June 14, 2006
煲煲做乜瞓覺都要掛住條口水堅呀?
佢地唔瞇晒眼瞓覺係要及住 no see 妳呀, 驚妳偷食晒佢地 d 貓糧呀!
By
roboman, at
4:02 PM, June 15, 2006
Post a comment
<< Home