I dedicate this site to my beloved dogs and cats, wishing them good health and have a happy life. I also wish that there is no more pain and suffering for the animal in the world.
I am a super dog and cat lover living in Hong Kong. I have five dogs-Happy, Locky, Nicko, Bobby and Ringo that have already gone to Rainbow Bridge. At the moment, I have one dog and twelve cats.
They are :
1) Mickey
2) Cammi
3) Bowie
4) Crystal
5) Chanelle
6) Cagalli
7) Maria
8) Yung Yung
9) Bessie
10) Chewie
11) Yellppy
12) Tonga
13) Porsche
5 comment(s):
辛苦你啦,ringo做完手術情況點呀,要留院幾日呀,肯唔肯食野呀,加油加油加油!
By
Ah duck, at
10:05 AM, May 18, 2006
老師, 點解陳小肥妹仔叫"夏妃"呀?
大頭皇帝, 就明啦
鍾娘娘 ~ 鐘無艷 !? :o
仲有, 問一問.........mmmm "妃"大 or "娘娘" 大
By
eggegg, at
10:12 AM, May 18, 2006
多謝鴨鴨關心 :) 去番果個topic丫,我會keep住寫ringo的近況架^0^
By
No See, at
10:46 AM, May 18, 2006
旦旦, 係夏迎春丫嘛, 呀大頭皇帝好錫呀陳小肥,不過就唔多中意晶晶囉:0
娘娘大過妃子,我估咋:p
By
No See, at
10:50 AM, May 18, 2006
你日日要去探ringo, 好彩一番屋企又可以見到佢地, 心情亦會放鬆些.
By
Khloe's Handmade - 老圓日記, at
11:55 AM, May 18, 2006
Post a comment
<< Home