I dedicate this site to my beloved dogs and cats, wishing them good health and have a happy life. I also wish that there is no more pain and suffering for the animal in the world.
I am a super dog and cat lover living in Hong Kong. I have five dogs-Happy, Locky, Nicko, Bobby and Ringo that have already gone to Rainbow Bridge. At the moment, I have one dog and twelve cats.
They are :
1) Mickey
2) Cammi
3) Bowie
4) Crystal
5) Chanelle
6) Cagalli
7) Maria
8) Yung Yung
9) Bessie
10) Chewie
11) Yellppy
12) Tonga
13) Porsche
7 comment(s):
訓吊床個樣好抵史丫...見親佢個春虫虫樣..都好有衝動想一手屹落佢塊面度..等佢扁D扁D再扁D..XDDDD
愛大煲的人上
By
Anonymous, at
2:49 AM, June 21, 2006
煲煲....我好想快D見到你呀
By
Anonymous, at
10:10 AM, June 21, 2006
煲煲瞓o係吊床好舒服咁樣喎~
佢個大頭樣好可愛 ^__^
真係好想攬住佢一齊瞓噃陣呀!!
By
Anonymous, at
10:10 AM, June 21, 2006
人嚟呀~ 好可愛呀, 唔得 ! 手扣, 我要大刑侍侯, "塔"佢返屋企先
By
Snowball, at
11:39 AM, June 21, 2006
um....個匿名者/愛大煲的人ge語氣...咁似兇姐ge?? ^_^
不過煲煲瞓吊床個樣真係得意死了....
By
菲菲, at
12:20 PM, June 22, 2006
點解個個都鍾意入籠訓ge...訓得好sweet sweet 啊
By
Khloe's Handmade - 老圓日記, at
2:26 PM, June 22, 2006
煲煲對籠中生活十分滿足咁樣喎!
By
roboman, at
3:17 PM, June 23, 2006
Post a comment
<< Home