I dedicate this site to my beloved dogs and cats, wishing them good health and have a happy life. I also wish that there is no more pain and suffering for the animal in the world.
I am a super dog and cat lover living in Hong Kong. I have five dogs-Happy, Locky, Nicko, Bobby and Ringo that have already gone to Rainbow Bridge. At the moment, I have one dog and twelve cats.
They are :
1) Mickey
2) Cammi
3) Bowie
4) Crystal
5) Chanelle
6) Cagalli
7) Maria
8) Yung Yung
9) Bessie
10) Chewie
11) Yellppy
12) Tonga
13) Porsche
3 comment(s):
靚 女 晶 ... 生 日 快 樂 ... 愈 大 愈 靚 女 ... 濕 柴 又 FIT 又 健 康 ...
暗 戀 你 的 人 上 ...
By
Anonymous, at
4:36 AM, July 24, 2006
晶晶&diamond, 生日快樂 ^0^
個個都身體健康, 開開心心:)
By
eggegg, at
10:00 AM, July 24, 2006
aiya, 雖然遲咗一個 week, 但都要補祝晶晶同 diamond 生日快樂! 身體健康! 越大越靚!
By
roboman, at
2:06 PM, July 31, 2006
Post a comment
<< Home