I dedicate this site to my beloved dogs and cats, wishing them good health and have a happy life. I also wish that there is no more pain and suffering for the animal in the world.
I am a super dog and cat lover living in Hong Kong. I have five dogs-Happy, Locky, Nicko, Bobby and Ringo that have already gone to Rainbow Bridge. At the moment, I have one dog and twelve cats.
They are :
1) Mickey
2) Cammi
3) Bowie
4) Crystal
5) Chanelle
6) Cagalli
7) Maria
8) Yung Yung
9) Bessie
10) Chewie
11) Yellppy
12) Tonga
13) Porsche
6 comment(s):
老師妳幾時轉咗行做麥玲玲架?
煲煲唔駛去睇相,我都知佢大富大貴,
衣食無憂,兒孫滿地啦!!妳幾時攞煲煲
果時辰八字去稱稱骨呀?我估起碼有
六兩九呀,"生於富裕之家,家财萬貫,
名利雙收,才幹不凡,名聞四海" kakaka....
By
Anonymous, at
12:02 AM, August 28, 2006
哎吔,煲煲呀煲煲,早知可以任抽你水,我就立志要做評判啦...你睇個評判由頭笑到落尾,個口都未合埋過,真係~~發夢都可能係咁笑 ^^
By
Anonymous, at
12:24 AM, August 28, 2006
大頭煲好乖仔啵,任人舞,卡卡~~~
個評判梗係開心啦,見到靚仔嘛,哈哈哈~~~
老師好熟啵對睇相呢傢野,算下幾時可以煲煲幾時俾我抽水啦,上次貓展我都無抽到水,太后悔啦,下次的話肯定要恨恨地攬下煲煲先得,嘻嘻~~~
By
Anonymous, at
12:58 AM, August 28, 2006
wakakakakaka.... 笑到我唔停得呀!!!!!
By
roboman, at
5:25 PM, August 28, 2006
更正版:
picture 1 : bow bow, 喂你唔好禁近呀, 你有口臭woo. 大姊.
picture 2 : 好啦, 好啦. 我就嚟頂唔順啦. Anybody help ?
picture 3 : 大嬸, 唔好瓜, 仲要張開個大口, 我死啦....
picture 4 : 唔該叫, 救護車呀....
By
Snowball, at
10:35 PM, August 28, 2006
(加鹽加醋煽風點火中)..擺明欠打啦..咬佢咬佢咬佢..
By
Anonymous, at
3:03 AM, September 01, 2006
Post a comment
<< Home