I dedicate this site to my beloved dogs and cats, wishing them good health and have a happy life. I also wish that there is no more pain and suffering for the animal in the world.
I am a super dog and cat lover living in Hong Kong. I have five dogs-Happy, Locky, Nicko, Bobby and Ringo that have already gone to Rainbow Bridge. At the moment, I have one dog and twelve cats.
They are :
1) Mickey
2) Cammi
3) Bowie
4) Crystal
5) Chanelle
6) Cagalli
7) Maria
8) Yung Yung
9) Bessie
10) Chewie
11) Yellppy
12) Tonga
13) Porsche
6 comment(s):
快d,快d,快d............
得未呀 ^o^
By
Anonymous, at
11:39 PM, August 09, 2006
快d, 快d, 快d, 快d.......................
快 ! thx!
By
eggegg, at
9:53 AM, August 10, 2006
快d, 快d, 快d, 快d...............
快d啦~~搞乜慢吞吞呀!!
By
Anonymous, at
10:22 AM, August 10, 2006
好緊張呀,好想見下煲煲's 巴打
By
Ah duck, at
12:00 PM, August 10, 2006
我終于可以嚟呢度睇blog喇,哈哈哈~~~
唔豬點解突然可以打開到,開心~~~
呢樹好多野睇啵真係,煲煲好叻仔啊,羅大花花~~~
多謝老師的眼粉,好好用,thx!!!
By
Anonymous, at
10:25 PM, August 10, 2006
快d快d快d快d快d快d快d快d..等史人啦....
整鬼晶晶的人上..
By
Anonymous, at
5:35 PM, August 12, 2006
Post a comment
<< Home