I dedicate this site to my beloved dogs and cats, wishing them good health and have a happy life. I also wish that there is no more pain and suffering for the animal in the world.
I am a super dog and cat lover living in Hong Kong. I have five dogs-Happy, Locky, Nicko, Bobby and Ringo that have already gone to Rainbow Bridge. At the moment, I have one dog and twelve cats.
They are :
1) Mickey
2) Cammi
3) Bowie
4) Crystal
5) Chanelle
6) Cagalli
7) Maria
8) Yung Yung
9) Bessie
10) Chewie
11) Yellppy
12) Tonga
13) Porsche
5 comment(s):
kakaka, 煲煲玩到又伸手, 又瞇眼, 又反肚, 又伸脷! 睇住煲煲玩真係娛樂性豐富, 我諗我會掛住笑過不停, 唔記得影相!
By
roboman, at
2:35 PM, September 19, 2006
同靚仔煲講句”生日快樂””百子仟孫”,
隔空咀幾啖先啦^3^..^3^..^3^..
(lam晒脷呀)..正:p
煲煲玩到典晒地又伸晒脷,好high咁
喎!!老師妳要練定單手影相,單手錄
短片呵..依家啲蕃薯要求又高咗喇!!
By
Anonymous, at
10:15 PM, September 19, 2006
煲煲愈黎愈鬼馬勒你..第三張同尾果張好抵死吖..
神秘人上..
By
Anonymous, at
3:08 AM, September 20, 2006
bowbow 最尾個張, 好似迎接"哈佬喂"甘wow ^0^ 扮鬼扮馬
By
eggegg, at
11:58 AM, September 20, 2006
又有新玩具? 老師你幾時可以收留埋我等我可以享受一下5星級嘅生活呢? XDXDXD
By
Anonymous, at
2:31 AM, September 29, 2006
Post a comment
<< Home