I dedicate this site to my beloved dogs and cats, wishing them good health and have a happy life. I also wish that there is no more pain and suffering for the animal in the world.
I am a super dog and cat lover living in Hong Kong. I have five dogs-Happy, Locky, Nicko, Bobby and Ringo that have already gone to Rainbow Bridge. At the moment, I have one dog and twelve cats.
They are :
1) Mickey
2) Cammi
3) Bowie
4) Crystal
5) Chanelle
6) Cagalli
7) Maria
8) Yung Yung
9) Bessie
10) Chewie
11) Yellppy
12) Tonga
13) Porsche
5 comment(s):
嘩~~卡卡豬好好好靚女好好好可愛呀!!
同煲煲好有夫妻相喎~~卡卡豬~我要做妳
蕃薯呀...
By
Anonymous, at
3:45 PM, November 22, 2006
keke..最底果張..好似煲煲咁眼仔大到就黎跌出黎...XDDD
JURASSIC FIVE
By
Anonymous, at
6:26 PM, November 22, 2006
Q爆呀! 呀卡卡豬幾大呀? 來自何方呀? 佢有煲烋嘅影子呢,對眼又圓又大,不過條尾尾好正丫,又粗又圓,越講越肉緊tim,不如咬啖先講啦...
By
Anonymous, at
6:02 AM, November 23, 2006
最last個两張嗲到暈........))))
By
Carol, at
9:35 AM, November 23, 2006
嘩, 卡卡豬個身勁肥個樣勁美, 加埋條超級無敵粗豬尾, 簡直人見人愛呀 ^0^
p.s. 卡卡豬條尾咁粗, 似一隻大浣熊!
By
roboman, at
4:29 PM, November 28, 2006
Post a comment
<< Home