I dedicate this site to my beloved dogs and cats, wishing them good health and have a happy life. I also wish that there is no more pain and suffering for the animal in the world.
I am a super dog and cat lover living in Hong Kong. I have five dogs-Happy, Locky, Nicko, Bobby and Ringo that have already gone to Rainbow Bridge. At the moment, I have one dog and twelve cats.
They are :
1) Mickey
2) Cammi
3) Bowie
4) Crystal
5) Chanelle
6) Cagalli
7) Maria
8) Yung Yung
9) Bessie
10) Chewie
11) Yellppy
12) Tonga
13) Porsche
14 comment(s):
Fantastic Five個身型都好健碩呀 ^0^
幾時比個正面我地睇下呀 !?
By
eggegg, at
9:50 AM, October 16, 2006
嘩嘩!!肥妹黎喇~~壓屎亞煲煲咩??
By
Anonymous, at
10:21 AM, October 16, 2006
嘩嘩嘩~~~恭喜晒 ^o^ 快D貼些正面大特寫啦~~~
By
菲菲, at
10:42 AM, October 16, 2006
靚女,比個正面黎睇下好喎....
By
Carol, at
10:47 AM, October 16, 2006
啦老師米引人,快d介紹嚟識吓!
By
Anonymous, at
11:30 AM, October 16, 2006
呵呵~~~
有美女新登場^o^
幾時開個扒地慶祝吓先??
By
Anonymous, at
12:02 PM, October 16, 2006
哎唷唷..好健美的身形啊..同我既煲煲好襯啊...
By
Anonymous, at
1:51 PM, October 16, 2006
no see, 你係唔係開扒房呀, 隻隻女都肥都成隻猪禁, 等我叫排骨 DIAMOND 去埋你到住先
By
Snowball, at
4:15 PM, October 16, 2006
卡嘉妮, 好肥美, 快 d 好返就完美!
好想睇妮妮正面相呀!
By
roboman, at
6:29 PM, October 16, 2006
公喜曬呀老師, Cagalli好肥美呀 *O*
By
Oolong, at
1:39 AM, October 17, 2006
Cagalli 睇身形好有份量丫, 煲煲慘喇, 又多一個老婆仔同晶晶珍珍一齊對付佢喇.
ps 想起周星星既唐伯虎點秋香, 一屋靚老婆, 不過件件惡死招惹唔起...
By
Anonymous, at
10:06 AM, October 17, 2006
嘩,煲煲有新歡啦,恭喜恭喜~~~
好肥美啵,五個月就咁肥妹仔啦,煲煲真係要做老婆奴囖,哈哈哈~~~
By
Anonymous, at
12:04 AM, October 18, 2006
嘩~新貓上場,淨係睇個背已經引屎人喇!!!
貓貓乖,快啲好返等大家見吓你個靚樣啦~
期待期待!!!!
By
Anonymous, at
8:13 PM, October 19, 2006
no one應該係開五豐行,專入口貓豬,哈哈
點解今次又係囡囡
By
Ah duck, at
5:59 PM, October 20, 2006
Post a comment
<< Home