I dedicate this site to my beloved dogs and cats, wishing them good health and have a happy life. I also wish that there is no more pain and suffering for the animal in the world.
I am a super dog and cat lover living in Hong Kong. I have five dogs-Happy, Locky, Nicko, Bobby and Ringo that have already gone to Rainbow Bridge. At the moment, I have one dog and twelve cats.
They are :
1) Mickey
2) Cammi
3) Bowie
4) Crystal
5) Chanelle
6) Cagalli
7) Maria
8) Yung Yung
9) Bessie
10) Chewie
11) Yellppy
12) Tonga
13) Porsche
5 comment(s):
好得啊!!!
煲少對眼仔真係大到個燈泡咁啊!煲媽收埋咁多相啊,阿扁果度參賽得咁少,真係唔夠喉啊!
茶茶好靚女啊,點解唔同晶晶一起影嘅?咁咪成對twins咁啊,可以風靡萬千少男喇,哈哈哈~~~
By
Anonymous, at
2:52 AM, December 24, 2006
(((((嘩卡卡)))))賓妹又多個fan史啦...多d賓妹丫唔該...
By
Anonymous, at
12:13 AM, December 25, 2006
老師妳呢張e-card好特別下喎~
多謝晒:)
下次唔該黎一張齊貓大合照吖!!哈哈..
依家d蕃薯係米好難服侍呢 ??
By
Anonymous, at
7:14 PM, December 25, 2006
好得意,好靚呀,老師不如真係印出嚟做張賀年咭,fans肯定會瘋狂尖叫,不過攞唔到咭同簽名可能會拆左你間屋架,hohoho :p
By
Anonymous, at
5:48 AM, December 26, 2006
d 相好靚呀! 好有節日氣氛!
老師整咭整相真有一手! 好掂呀!
By
roboman, at
3:58 PM, January 02, 2007
Post a comment
<< Home