I dedicate this site to my beloved dogs and cats, wishing them good health and have a happy life. I also wish that there is no more pain and suffering for the animal in the world.
I am a super dog and cat lover living in Hong Kong. I have five dogs-Happy, Locky, Nicko, Bobby and Ringo that have already gone to Rainbow Bridge. At the moment, I have one dog and twelve cats.
They are :
1) Mickey
2) Cammi
3) Bowie
4) Crystal
5) Chanelle
6) Cagalli
7) Maria
8) Yung Yung
9) Bessie
10) Chewie
11) Yellppy
12) Tonga
13) Porsche
4 comment(s):
嘩嘩嘩,雙豬嘜cute爆呀! 我錫錫錫,雙豬嘜收到未呀?
祝老師一家大少: 聖誕快樂,温暖幸福! :)
By
Anonymous, at
5:44 AM, December 26, 2006
haha... 兩個都咁爛玩又肥嘟嘟
By
izumicat, at
9:07 AM, December 26, 2006
哈哈~兩隻肥豬左扭右扭咁開心,卡卡豬
呢下反身扭頸米係老公仔煲煲既招牌pose,
卡卡豬咁快就學咗,搶晒鏡啦...
係喎!!佢地兩果肥豬都係第一次過聖誕節
喎,老師妳點同佢地慶祝呢??
By
Anonymous, at
2:28 PM, December 26, 2006
wakakaka... 豬仔一號反到出爪呀! 豬囡二號咬到好肉緊呀!
By
roboman, at
3:45 PM, January 02, 2007
Post a comment
<< Home