I dedicate this site to my beloved dogs and cats, wishing them good health and have a happy life. I also wish that there is no more pain and suffering for the animal in the world.
I am a super dog and cat lover living in Hong Kong. I have five dogs-Happy, Locky, Nicko, Bobby and Ringo that have already gone to Rainbow Bridge. At the moment, I have one dog and twelve cats.
They are :
1) Mickey
2) Cammi
3) Bowie
4) Crystal
5) Chanelle
6) Cagalli
7) Maria
8) Yung Yung
9) Bessie
10) Chewie
11) Yellppy
12) Tonga
13) Porsche
7 comment(s):
Bruno好似煲煲呀:)對眼好大呀:)
By
Anonymous, at
10:30 PM, April 08, 2007
Bruno 月黎月似褒仔禾﹐長毛布公仔﹐Bally 月黎月嗲呀﹗好可愛呀﹗有無褒仔細個D想貼黎比下丫。
By
Anonymous, at
12:06 PM, April 09, 2007
嘩,真係好得意呀,我諗仲好玩過公仔,因為可以互動嘛 :p 睇佢地咁活潑,好似成日想周圍去,遲d要唔要wan住佢呀?
原來短毛貓都會生長毛貓仔架,唔知長毛的"煲煲"個樣係點嘅呢? hehe
By
Anonymous, at
1:03 PM, April 09, 2007
係呀! 靜儀,我都覺得站時都係Bruno似煲煲多D:p
咦! 係咪Ava呀,post左喇,煲仔D相,你典睇呀?!?!
Eva, 佢地而家都係困住架,安全D呀^0^
大頭煲呀媽係波斯貓黎架,所以佢D煲仔煲女有機會係長毛囉:p
By
No See, at
2:19 PM, April 10, 2007
bruno 好得意,對眼好大好圓呢
By
Fairy, at
3:39 PM, April 10, 2007
係Ava呀,咁都古到.
Bowie 仔泥架?好似無4星期大咁!眼仔都未開哂,超細粒!似十日大多D禾,又真係幾醜樣.营養不良、Tang,Tang 陣咁。一定係果隻人工呼吸救番果隻BB仔.你咁都簡到煲仔. 煲仔大難五死有口復喇!
By
Anonymous, at
7:46 PM, April 10, 2007
兩個都係大眼仔仔喎!!
越黎越似爸爸喇~
真係好得意,好想抱抱佢地:P
By
Anonymous, at
10:28 AM, April 11, 2007
Post a comment
<< Home