I dedicate this site to my beloved dogs and cats, wishing them good health and have a happy life. I also wish that there is no more pain and suffering for the animal in the world.
I am a super dog and cat lover living in Hong Kong. I have five dogs-Happy, Locky, Nicko, Bobby and Ringo that have already gone to Rainbow Bridge. At the moment, I have one dog and twelve cats.
They are :
1) Mickey
2) Cammi
3) Bowie
4) Crystal
5) Chanelle
6) Cagalli
7) Maria
8) Yung Yung
9) Bessie
10) Chewie
11) Yellppy
12) Tonga
13) Porsche
4 comment(s):
嘩,老師,我好鐘意你d祝福語bor,正合我心意呀!
另謀高就
火燒旗杆
我都祝你及府上貓貓狗狗 ~~ 貓事如意,長長狗狗 :p
By
Anonymous, at
9:01 PM, February 18, 2007
祝妳老少健康,兒孫滿地,聽教聽話,
個個無所事事...恭喜恭喜!!
呵呵..老師妳將妳心裡面既怒火表達晒出黎bor^o^
By
Anonymous, at
2:56 PM, February 19, 2007
咁我祝你一屋貓狗主子都身壯力健,笑口常開
By
Anonymous, at
10:38 PM, February 19, 2007
祝你一家個個笑口常開, 貓狗們肥肥白白, 開開心心 !!!
By
菲菲, at
3:23 AM, February 20, 2007
Post a comment
<< Home