I dedicate this site to my beloved dogs and cats, wishing them good health and have a happy life. I also wish that there is no more pain and suffering for the animal in the world.
I am a super dog and cat lover living in Hong Kong. I have five dogs-Happy, Locky, Nicko, Bobby and Ringo that have already gone to Rainbow Bridge. At the moment, I have one dog and twelve cats.
They are :
1) Mickey
2) Cammi
3) Bowie
4) Crystal
5) Chanelle
6) Cagalli
7) Maria
8) Yung Yung
9) Bessie
10) Chewie
11) Yellppy
12) Tonga
13) Porsche
11 comment(s):
Happy Birthday 煲煲! 大個仔啦,祝年年有今日,歲歲有今朝 :)
By
Anonymous, at
2:19 AM, September 30, 2007
生日快樂.祝你貓體健康.快D叫你媽媽送你後宮佳麗三千..
By
Kriz, at
2:21 PM, September 30, 2007
靚仔煲煲^0^祝你生日快樂,日日都要
開開心心呀:))今年就breed番個copy bowie孝敬下你媽咪啦>0<
By
Anonymous, at
6:18 PM, September 30, 2007
煲煲,祝你生日快樂,貓體健康,肥肥白白....係囉,快d整個小煲出黎啦!!
By
Carol, at
10:04 PM, September 30, 2007
生日快樂!!祝Bowie你身體健康~~ 仲有開支散葉呀 :D
By
izumicat, at
9:11 PM, October 01, 2007
eva,kriz,靜儀,carol & 昇媽, thank you!!!!!!
kriz,又俾你up中,真係送左個後宮佳麗過佢呀,不過無三千貢多禾,係一隻咋:p kakaka......
靜儀,carol & 昇媽,呀煲煲反限量版呀佢,一年一竇,怕者要等到出年喇:0
By
No See, at
12:51 AM, October 02, 2007
真係送左個後宮佳麗過佢呀....
really?????
By
Carol, at
11:21 AM, October 02, 2007
遲左少少, 有心唔怕遲啦, bow仔, 祝你身壯力健!
又一後宮, bow 生, 你就好啦, 一世無憂呀 ^0^
no see, 可能年尾會有好消息.
By
eggegg, at
11:24 AM, October 02, 2007
@.@”...邊位佳麗咁幸運...
By
Kriz, at
5:07 PM, October 02, 2007
祝大煲生日快樂! 身強健壯! 有心又有力! 生多 d 煲仔!
By
roboman, at
11:33 AM, October 04, 2007
carol, 碌卜媽, 咪係我個契仔個囡囡囉,hehe....
eggegg, roboman, thank you! 承你地貴言喇! kakaka......
By
No See, at
1:30 PM, October 09, 2007
Post a comment
<< Home