I dedicate this site to my beloved dogs and cats, wishing them good health and have a happy life. I also wish that there is no more pain and suffering for the animal in the world.
I am a super dog and cat lover living in Hong Kong. I have five dogs-Happy, Locky, Nicko, Bobby and Ringo that have already gone to Rainbow Bridge. At the moment, I have one dog and twelve cats.
They are :
1) Mickey
2) Cammi
3) Bowie
4) Crystal
5) Chanelle
6) Cagalli
7) Maria
8) Yung Yung
9) Bessie
10) Chewie
11) Yellppy
12) Tonga
13) Porsche
7 comment(s):
hahaha.... bc...
我覺得係chanelle對bowie施暴~
By
izumicat, at
9:06 AM, September 07, 2005
陰公囉 Bow Bow...., 點解成日比老婆烚?
By
Carol, at
9:57 AM, September 07, 2005
bow仔好似好辛苦甘,比人"連"住條頸 :o
By
eggegg, at
12:06 PM, September 07, 2005
又壓又差頸, 大婆細婆都咁打得, 亞煲呢次大劑啦!
老師, 妳特登幫亞煲揀呢兩個 akina (惡雞那), 等亞煲自動自覺練得大隻煲呀!
By
roboman, at
3:47 PM, September 07, 2005
bowbow你要震下夫威呀~~~
By
Winkris, at
11:29 AM, September 08, 2005
再睇多次 d 相, 發覺亞煲好似兩眼開始反白啦!!!!!!!!! 救命呀!!!!!!!!!!
By
roboman, at
4:47 PM, September 12, 2005
亞煲煲, 姨姨屋企 d 貓女好乖o架, 不如你搬來姨姨度住呀 ^0^
By
roboman, at
4:48 PM, September 12, 2005
Post a comment
<< Home