I dedicate this site to my beloved dogs and cats, wishing them good health and have a happy life. I also wish that there is no more pain and suffering for the animal in the world.
I am a super dog and cat lover living in Hong Kong. I have five dogs-Happy, Locky, Nicko, Bobby and Ringo that have already gone to Rainbow Bridge. At the moment, I have one dog and twelve cats.
They are :
1) Mickey
2) Cammi
3) Bowie
4) Crystal
5) Chanelle
6) Cagalli
7) Maria
8) Yung Yung
9) Bessie
10) Chewie
11) Yellppy
12) Tonga
13) Porsche
4 comment(s):
no.2 ^^
By
Winkris, at
11:58 AM, January 13, 2006
老實講,外型又真係煲煲同晶晶比較夾,但因為我比較鐘意珍珍嘅毛色,所以係私心同偏心嘅情況之下...我"簡"左 煲煲&珍珍 呢對 ^^"
By
Anonymous, at
2:13 AM, January 14, 2006
兩位都甘襯呀 ^0^ hohohohohoho
不過如果非簡不可, 我會簡 no.2 ^^^^_______^^^^^
By
eggegg, at
9:37 AM, January 14, 2006
我覺得 bowie 襯 crystal 多 d, 金童玉女呀!
bowie 襯 chanelle 似兄妹多 d.
By
roboman, at
6:28 PM, January 18, 2006
Post a comment
<< Home