I dedicate this site to my beloved dogs and cats, wishing them good health and have a happy life. I also wish that there is no more pain and suffering for the animal in the world.
I am a super dog and cat lover living in Hong Kong. I have five dogs-Happy, Locky, Nicko, Bobby and Ringo that have already gone to Rainbow Bridge. At the moment, I have one dog and twelve cats.
They are :
1) Mickey
2) Cammi
3) Bowie
4) Crystal
5) Chanelle
6) Cagalli
7) Maria
8) Yung Yung
9) Bessie
10) Chewie
11) Yellppy
12) Tonga
13) Porsche
7 comment(s):
YO !佢地甘慳家呀 ^0^
最攪笑係佢地隔住個紙袋都可以溝通到, hahahahah )))))))))))))
By
eggegg, at
3:49 PM, January 20, 2006
兩姊妹都好搞野 :D
By
Khloe's Handmade - 老圓日記, at
4:06 PM, January 20, 2006
一二三! 等我成袋拎走先!
最尾兩張係一袋一貓定一袋兩貓呀?
By
roboman, at
5:00 PM, January 20, 2006
第一張好笑,玩到反轉^^
By
Winkris, at
1:22 PM, January 21, 2006
果然係百厭陳小姐, 連玩膠袋都可以返轉
By
Snowball, at
1:35 AM, January 22, 2006
珍珍好可愛,可能係佢仲細嘅關係,成日覺得佢好天真活潑!
珍珍d眼水係米都幾牟利? 可能因為佢本身個顏色淺,所以比煲煲同晶晶更覺有眼水...但點解我又唔見靚仔煲有眼水嘅?
By
Anonymous, at
3:43 AM, January 22, 2006
珍珍晶晶兩個都玩到反晒肚.^^ .煲煲咁斯文.眼淚就梗係在心淚流啦.XD
By
Kriz, at
2:21 AM, January 24, 2006
Post a comment
<< Home