I dedicate this site to my beloved dogs and cats, wishing them good health and have a happy life. I also wish that there is no more pain and suffering for the animal in the world.
I am a super dog and cat lover living in Hong Kong. I have five dogs-Happy, Locky, Nicko, Bobby and Ringo that have already gone to Rainbow Bridge. At the moment, I have one dog and twelve cats.
They are :
1) Mickey
2) Cammi
3) Bowie
4) Crystal
5) Chanelle
6) Cagalli
7) Maria
8) Yung Yung
9) Bessie
10) Chewie
11) Yellppy
12) Tonga
13) Porsche
6 comment(s):
陳小豬..等你肥得咁過癮丫拿..等我響你d糧到溝d排毒美顏寶先得..
By
Anonymous, at
9:53 AM, June 22, 2006
打在煲身:( 痛在我心
By
Anonymous, at
11:50 AM, June 22, 2006
可憐的小煲煲...
puipui姐姐只可以安慰你一句:
怕老婆會發達!!
By
Anonymous, at
11:50 AM, June 22, 2006
俾個老婆仔"禁"住厘打, bowbow 你要快d振下夫剛先得喇
By
Khloe's Handmade - 老圓日記, at
2:25 PM, June 22, 2006
陳小肥豬呢排睇得世界波多,當左大頭煲個大頭係足球
By
Ah duck, at
11:35 AM, June 23, 2006
解答一: 可能陳小姐覺得 "一屋不能藏二肥", 一定要解決咗另一肥先得. (註: 其實煲煲唔係肥, 不過陳小姐覺得煲煲份量同佢差唔多, 所以... 先下手為強!)
解答二: 妳地錯怪咗陳小姐, 其實係煲煲要求佢咁做的, 因為煲煲想陳小姐幫佢 "壓" 返條 s 腰出來呀!
By
roboman, at
3:14 PM, June 23, 2006
Post a comment
<< Home