I dedicate this site to my beloved dogs and cats, wishing them good health and have a happy life. I also wish that there is no more pain and suffering for the animal in the world.
I am a super dog and cat lover living in Hong Kong. I have five dogs-Happy, Locky, Nicko, Bobby and Ringo that have already gone to Rainbow Bridge. At the moment, I have one dog and twelve cats.
They are :
1) Mickey
2) Cammi
3) Bowie
4) Crystal
5) Chanelle
6) Cagalli
7) Maria
8) Yung Yung
9) Bessie
10) Chewie
11) Yellppy
12) Tonga
13) Porsche
3 comment(s):
YEAH~~~~~~~~
我今日都上左兩次來 :p
By
eggegg, at
3:48 PM, July 24, 2006
小晶晶..生日快樂,年生貴子;妳係米同
煲煲王子一齊去貓展呀;预祝您地貓到功成,
攞獎攞到手仔軟、影相影到牙鉸軟,恭喜
恭喜~~有D似拜年喎hahahah.....
yeahyeahyeah...我每日游上黎兩大次,
由上年十二月起計~~數數手指仔,我都行
過上黎...四五百次~~~no see果真魅力
沒法擋喎kakakaka :P
By
Anonymous, at
12:31 AM, July 25, 2006
又遲到,已經是20091了, congrat!!!!
By
Khloe's Handmade - 老圓日記, at
4:35 PM, July 26, 2006
Post a comment
<< Home