Dearest Bowie, Happy Birthday!!!!!

This month is a mixture of happiness and grief. How I wish the baby boy is still here and celebrate his dad's birthday with us! Although all of you comforted me that I am not the one to be blamed, I just cannot forgive myself of not paying intensive attention in taking care of the fragile baby. Loss of life is too high a price to pay for my negligence. Even time passes, this scar will still be remained deep down in my heart.
Sorry to have written such sad message in this happy occasion. Please do leave only your greetings for dearest Bowie and I thank you so much for all your sympathy on this matter.


13 comment(s):
祝靚佬煲煲生日快樂! 身體健康! 越戰越勇! 年年五胞胎! 歲歲攞花牌!
No see, I am so sorry to hear about the sad news! 每一個生命的長命都是天意!
煲煲, 快 d 埋去錫錫媽咪, 氹返媽咪啦! 你係媽咪的心肝寶貝, 媽咪見到你嗲佢一定會開心返晒 ^__^
By
roboman, at
1:57 PM, September 29, 2006
Happy Birthday ! Happy Birthday ! Happy Birthday to YOU -- BOWIE ~ ^0^
祝身體健康! 開心活潑 ^0^lalalalalalala
By
eggegg, at
2:48 PM, September 29, 2006
煲煲生日快樂,轉眼話咁快又大個仔啦,仲鬼咁靚仔同乖仔tim!
老師你無事丫嘛? 本來想打電話比你了解下,但又怕騷擾你...不過我頭先讀到煲煲個名,仲以為煲煲有事,差d嚇到我喊左出嚟呀,心臟病都差d發埋呀! 無論發生咩事,希望你勇敢面對,好快兩過天青!
By
Anonymous, at
12:41 AM, September 30, 2006
Roboman, eggegg & Eva, Thank You!!!!!
Sorry Eva,嚇親你添,遲D call你話你知詳情丫
By
No See, at
2:10 AM, September 30, 2006
Happy Birthday to Bowie!!!
祝靚煲愈來愈靚,愈來愈可愛
繼續成為貓界萬人迷!!!
By
Anonymous, at
4:14 PM, September 30, 2006
祝我的煲煲健康快樂肥肥白白做個開心老婆奴..
撈屍..TAKE CARE咪唸咁多啦..^O^
神秘人上...
By
Anonymous, at
1:04 AM, October 01, 2006
煲煲的大日子, 老師開心D啦 ^O^ 祝煲煲身體健康, 越大越壯 !
By
菲菲, at
12:04 PM, October 01, 2006
祝煲煲生日快樂! 身體健康 !
所有事情都是天意,上天會安排,不要太介意得失,你是一位偉大的媽咪,每個人都知道的.
By
Carol, at
3:23 PM, October 01, 2006
Happy Birthday Bowie darling!
Ava
By
Anonymous, at
3:41 PM, October 01, 2006
煲煲生日快樂啊!最緊要日日開心,身體健康!雖然我唔知髮生咩事,不過都希望老師都開開心心,唔好咁sad啦,什么事總有解決的^o^
By
Anonymous, at
3:49 PM, October 01, 2006
Happy Birthday to YOU -- 靚仔BOWIE
呢幾日唔响hk,所以先遅咗同煲煲祝壽咋!!
no see...我都唔敢騷擾妳住喇,唔好再諗
喇,我地會好心痛架~~
By
Anonymous, at
10:31 PM, October 02, 2006
多謝呀咁多位, I am fine now :)
菲菲,你呢句"越大越壯"好正呀:p
Carol, Thank you!!!!
Ava, miffybee & 靜儀,多謝晒呀:p
By
No See, at
10:08 AM, October 05, 2006
煲煲,祝你日日都開心快樂,貓體健康
no see都要振作,讓時間沖淡悲傷,一切隨緣
By
Ah duck, at
12:25 PM, October 05, 2006
Post a comment
<< Home