I dedicate this site to my beloved dogs and cats, wishing them good health and have a happy life. I also wish that there is no more pain and suffering for the animal in the world.
I am a super dog and cat lover living in Hong Kong. I have five dogs-Happy, Locky, Nicko, Bobby and Ringo that have already gone to Rainbow Bridge. At the moment, I have one dog and twelve cats.
They are :
1) Mickey
2) Cammi
3) Bowie
4) Crystal
5) Chanelle
6) Cagalli
7) Maria
8) Yung Yung
9) Bessie
10) Chewie
11) Yellppy
12) Tonga
13) Porsche
4 comment(s):
唔係五大美人咩??cammi呢,唔制呀~次次
都無cammi份:( 陳小姐好似唔同咗樣咁既!
係米亞煲煲打咗佢入冷宮呀!!佢好似有d少女心事要話我知咁喎^^
嘩~睇果兩果最肥既~米以為企中間就搶晒鏡
至得架,學下兩果家姐企响側邊米可以三七
面加側側身,遮咁d大肚腩囉,蠢豬黎架:p
By
Anonymous, at
10:53 AM, January 22, 2007
WAHAHAHAH, 有無比你地笑屎呀 !? "肥果D又話唔同瘦D果D一齊影" 好似個個都甘肥美wow ~
By
eggegg, at
9:38 AM, January 23, 2007
豬場四大美人真係名不虛傳啊,果然個個身形有返咁上下的!證明煲煲擔得起呢個咁有分量的傢,養到d老婆仔肥肥白白~~~
好似卡卡豬大得咁快嘅,身形已經逼近晶晶同陳小姐啦~~~~
茶茶豬就一嚮都咁肥美架啦,哈哈哈~~~
By
Anonymous, at
12:07 AM, January 24, 2007
只係見到四粒圓碌碌嘅波子係度眼仔碌碌 XD
By
Anonymous, at
3:01 AM, January 27, 2007
Post a comment
<< Home