I dedicate this site to my beloved dogs and cats, wishing them good health and have a happy life. I also wish that there is no more pain and suffering for the animal in the world.
I am a super dog and cat lover living in Hong Kong. I have five dogs-Happy, Locky, Nicko, Bobby and Ringo that have already gone to Rainbow Bridge. At the moment, I have one dog and twelve cats.
They are :
1) Mickey
2) Cammi
3) Bowie
4) Crystal
5) Chanelle
6) Cagalli
7) Maria
8) Yung Yung
9) Bessie
10) Chewie
11) Yellppy
12) Tonga
13) Porsche
6 comment(s):
哈哈哈, 珍珍好攪笑呀 ^0^
By
eggegg, at
6:44 PM, September 11, 2005
Cutie非常,尤其佢條好似"響尾蛇"嘅尾巴,好鬼肥美可愛! 真羡慕妳可以左擁右抱心愛嘅猫猫...唉!
By
Anonymous, at
9:05 PM, September 11, 2005
hahaha!!
珍珍佢真係好鍾意d盒喎!
By
izumicat, at
10:28 PM, September 11, 2005
珍珍,你同你家姐肥晶果然有得"flight"喎...
By
Carol, at
9:23 AM, September 12, 2005
kakakaka... 亞珍究竟真係唔願出返來, 抑或係卡住咗出唔到來呢? 老師請回答!
By
roboman, at
4:45 PM, September 12, 2005
eva, 駛咩'唉唉'聲呀, 快D養番隻or兩隻咪得囉 :p
roboman, 我...而...家...答...你...喇....佢...無...卡...住...架...係...佢...自...己...要...留...低...係...個...盒...度...咋...^0^
By
No See, at
11:28 PM, September 12, 2005
Post a comment
<< Home