I dedicate this site to my beloved dogs and cats, wishing them good health and have a happy life. I also wish that there is no more pain and suffering for the animal in the world.
I am a super dog and cat lover living in Hong Kong. I have five dogs-Happy, Locky, Nicko, Bobby and Ringo that have already gone to Rainbow Bridge. At the moment, I have one dog and twelve cats.
They are :
1) Mickey
2) Cammi
3) Bowie
4) Crystal
5) Chanelle
6) Cagalli
7) Maria
8) Yung Yung
9) Bessie
10) Chewie
11) Yellppy
12) Tonga
13) Porsche
6 comment(s):
珍妹真係搞野,好活潑可愛! 佢係米cream tabby? 好想抱吓佢...珠圓肉潤,人見人愛,車見車載!
By
Anonymous, at
2:22 AM, September 13, 2005
珍珍,都話你唔做消防員徙哂la....
一個字-----"勁"呀!!
By
Carol, at
9:13 AM, September 13, 2005
珍珍真係一日勁過一日喎
By
izumicat, at
9:13 AM, September 13, 2005
eva,係cameo(red silver)tabby,又即係瑪腦虎紋呀 ^0^
By
No See, at
12:52 PM, September 13, 2005
珍珍,你精力好旺盛喎!
By
miandsilver, at
1:09 PM, September 13, 2005
珍珍身手咁靈活, 想做 "豹妹"?
By
roboman, at
2:26 PM, September 13, 2005
Post a comment
<< Home